Saturday 20 December 2014

My Rebuilding Blog Adventure

Stop press

Just to let you know that I am in the process of splitting Lifetwicetasted into two blogs

This One – Which I Have Christened TwicetastedLIFE  - will focus on journaling my life and opinions about more or less everything as well as some  emerging thoughts about my writing process

The other One – which I have christened TwicetastedBOOKS (take a peep) will eventually house all my current novels, accompanied by writer’s notes, reviews and the story of the evolution  of each novel. In my workshops and readings I have found that people are very interested in this.

The process will be just about complete in a couple of days. I hope you will bear with me and keep observing my Blog Adventure . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...