Tuesday 10 February 2015

Aspect of my Writing Process Newsletter

I am very excited about my new Newsletter to be called 


'LOVING ASPECTS OF THE WRITING PROCESS'

 Dear writerly and readerly friends and followers. Here below  for you is a sample of the first Newsletter. I need permission from you to put you on my regular circulationlist
 If you would like to be included in my circulation list could you possibly  email me at wenrob73@hotmail.com so I can include you? Best Wendy


It will be all about

... aspirations, ideas, methods and processes that have kept me loving my writing ...


Every day produces something new: a new idea, a new approach to writing, to reading, to researching and reviewing. One day we are inspired by someone who turns present day despair about publishing into the personal adventure of independent publishing. Another day we meet  a new contact who urges us to try a new thing ...

 Hello  to You

Welcome to my brand new Newsletter. Thank you for signing up.

Here on My Writing Process  I hope to share with you the inspirations, aspirations, ideas, methods and processes that have kept me loving my writing process and enjoying some success with people out there who love it too for the last twenty years.  I want this to work for you too.

Every day some new writing. So easy to sit down at the keyboards or with notebook in hand. Still, I find writing  anything but routine.  I am truly astonished at articles and blog posts that say what a dreadful toil the writing process.

Every day, with writing at the core of my life, I discover things about myself I never knew before. I would argue with the rather widespread notion of writing as therapy, but I have no doubt that writing every day has a therapeutic effect.

Every day produces something new: a new idea, a new approach to writing, to reading, to researching and reviewing. One day we are inspired by someone who turns present day despair about publishing into the personal adventure of independent publishing. Another day we meet  a new contact who urges us to try a new thing- this Newsletter for instance.

Another day we read an article that takes away the mystique of something that has seemed difficult. For me last week it was learning how to free-hand design the cover for my new novel Writing at the Maison Bleue..

It is happening all the time. This  week I was excited when a writer friend discovered an image on the Internet that will change the whole direction of her novel.
No wonder after all this time I still continue to love my writing processes and I hope that this newsletter will inspire you to love yours. It is entirely about the process – not some distant dream of publication, fame or fortune. Just love your writing and your life will be truly enhanced.

Designing the cover of my new novel was
a very new experience. Refreshing. 





France - particularly the Languedoc - is a great inspiration for me. A strange place displaces a writer and  fires the imagination.
Copyright © 2015 Wendy Robertson Author, All rights reserved.
Your are receiving this email because you opted in from my blog or my Twitter. (Thank you)

Our mailing address is:
Wendy Robertson Author
Springwell Villa
Park Street
Bishop Auckland, Durham DL14 0
United Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...